Your college library, on the 3rd floor of Bldg. 9, offers these services and resources:
- Librarians can help you find the articles you need for your assignments and help you cite your sources correctly.
- The library's 71 desktop computers do not require a login and do not have a time limit.
- The library has printers, copiers, and calculators.
- Group study rooms are closed due to construction, but you can meet with classmates in the library classroom.
- Check out textbooks from the library's Course Reserves.
- The library is open every day except Sunday. Hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Fridays, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.; and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. during fall and spring semesters. During summer semester, the library is open Mondays through Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m