The Cañada College Library has resources for your essay, including Books, Articles, and Websites.
Photo Credit: sleepyneko (2008)
- What is your topic? What questions do you have about this topic -- what kind of information are you looking for?
- Start to make a list of keywords that will help you find information about your topic
- Select one of the article databases. Use your keywords to search for articles.
- Pick 1 article to send to yourself.
- When you find a good article, look at the box on the left hand side of the screen where it says Related Subject. Click on one of those links.
- Look up your topic in the Librarian's Internet Index.
- Report back to the class on what you found.