1. Look up your topic in Access Science. Read a bit about your topic and write down any keywords or figures.
2. Using your list of keywords and figures, try some searches in ProQuest Science Journals. Click the boxes that say "Full text documents only" and "Scholarly journals."
3. Select 2 articles that look interesting. Read the abstracts a couple of times. E-mail them to yourself.
4. Still have time? Try some searches in PubMed. Enter your key concepts as phrases in the search box. Be specific, the more terms you enter the narrower your search results. Use some of the Filters to add search terms and narrow your results.
5. E-mail yourself the citation if using a database built-in citation tool.