Three ways to Google:
1. Here is a link to www.google.com.
2. Also, try the advanced search page: http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en
- On this advanced page you can use this: "Search within a site or domain" to limit your search to .edu and .org
- Use quotation marks for phrases like "what is education"
- Always be critical! Information from a .edu or a .org should be approached critically, too!
3. Finally, try Google Scholar: http://www.scholar.google.com
- It's powerful, like a cross between Google and a database
- It's a bit frustrating, because many of the articles are not available "full-text"
- Solution: articles that have "PDF" on the right side of screen often are "full-text"
- Another Solution: E-mail me the article's citation (the main information about the article) and I'll try to find it