|To check out any resources or access articles and ebooks from the library's databases off campus, you must have a library card from a library in the Peninsula Library System.|
If you do not already have a card from one of these libraries and live in San Mateo County, you may apply by:
1. Printing and filling out this application
2. Bringing application and a photo ID that verifies your address to the Cañada Library circulation desk
If you are a distance education student and do not live in San Mateo County, you may apply by:
1. Sending an email to the library (email@example.com) from your Cañada College email account.
2. In the email please include: your name, G number, address, phone number, birth date and a statement that you agree to follow the library policies.
3. We will email you back with your library card number and pin so that you may access the online resources and then email the physical card to you. All applications will be processed Monday-Thursday within 24 hours.