On September 5, 2017, President Trump's administration rescinded the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
Below is a list of campus resources that may be supportive:
- DREAM Center is open for students to gather Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8am-9pm
- The Personal Counseling Center is offering open hours this week to support our DACA students. Any student can drop-in the PCC in Bldg.5-303 during these times:
- Tuesday 9/5: 2:00-6:00
- Wednesday 9/6: 12:00-2:00, 3:00-6:00
- Thursday 9/7: 10:30-12:00, 2:00-4:00
- Cañada College DREAMers facebook page