Phone: (650) 306-3267
Spring Semester Hours:
Mondays-Thursdays, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Textbooks on Reserve Ask at the front desk. Usually only for using in the library for 2 hours.
Computers The library has 71 computers that do not require you to log in and have no time limit.
Databases Find scholarly articles from science journals in our online databases!
Do you have a Library Card?
You can use any San Mateo County library card at Cañada College Library.
With a library card you can check out books and access online databases from off-campus
with your library card barcode and PIN number. Have any questions? Ask us at the circulation desk!
Welcome to Cañada College Library, ESL 912 students!
Make a presentation about the life and history of a civil rights activist.
Who inspires you?
What will we learn about today?
1. The benefits of getting a library card!
2. Learn about all the resources available at the library
3. Making a reference appointment with a Librarian
4. Using the library catalog
5. Learn how to research using library databases
6. Email three excellent sources to yourself and your group members