Welcome to Cañada College Library, ESL 912 students!
Make a presentation about the life and history of a civil rights activist.
Who inspires you?
What will we learn about today?
1. The benefits of getting a library card!
2. Learn about all the resources available at the library
3. Making a reference appointment with a Librarian
4. Using the library catalog
5. Learn how to research using library databases
6. Email three excellent sources to yourself and your group members
Do you have a Library Card?
You can use any San Mateo County library card at Cañada College Library.
With a library card you can check out books and access online databases from off-campus
with your library card barcode and PIN number. Have any questions? Ask us at the circulation desk!
Phone: (650) 306-3267
Spring Semester Hours:
Mon.-Thurs.: 8 am - 9 pm
Friday: 8 am - 3 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm
Textbooks on Reserve Ask at the front desk. Usually only for using in the library for 2 hours.
Computers The library has over 70 free-use computers. Just sit down and start!
Databases Find scholarly articles from science journals in our online databases!