Greetings! Your college library offers these services and resources to help you with your homework:
- Librarians can help you find the articles you need for your assignments and help you cite your sources correctly. Come see us at the Reference desk.
- The library's 71 desktop computers do not require a login and do not have a time limit!
- The library has printers, copiers, and calculators.
- Group study rooms are closed due to construction, but you can use the library classroom to meet with classmates to work on projects together.
- You can check out textbooks from Course Reserves.
- The library is open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. during fall and spring semesters. During summer semester, the library is open Mondays through Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- We are to help students. Find us on the third floor of Building 9.