Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Exercise #1: Search & Save Images to a Group
Find three images that share a common theme/subject/attribute by searching using key words
- Save your first image to a group by creating a new image group.
- Title your new image group whatever you like
- Select "Only Me" for now
- Click RETURN to go back to your search
- Search again and save two more images to the same group (Click "Add to Group")
- Hint: You will need to type the first letter of your image group name for it to show up in the menu
- (Feeling adventurous? Try Advanced search feature)
Exercise #2: Download Images to Word, Powerpoint or Canvas
Download an image or images to:
1. A Word or Google Doc.
- Open a black Word or Google doc page
- In search mode, download individual images jpegs using orange download button, then select download file
- Generate a citation for each image for your Works Cited section
2. Download images to Powerpoint and email yourself your presentation
(Hint: From Group, request PPT)
3. Add individual images and/or a link to a group of images on a Canvas page