Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Allies on Campus
Have a question? Want to talk? Not sure who is the right person to approach?
- An ally will never ask you your legal status.
- An ally will maintain confidentiality.
- An ally will help connect you with resources at school and in the community.
If you need help here are some allies/friends you can find on-campus:
1. Student Organizations
2. Mentors/Staff Who Can Help
Alison Field | (650) 306-3471
Associate Professor, Chair, DREAMers Task Force
Kristin Parks | (650) 381-3541
Assistant Professor, DREAMers Task Force
3. Local /Community Organizations