Click through to this article, and ask yourself as you read:
- Who is interviewed for the article, and are they expert on this topic? Do they know a lot about it, or just about one aspect of the topic?
- Is more than one person interviewed or cited in this article, or does it rely on just one?
- Does the author of the article state that they have any special knowledge of this topic? (Hint: click on the author name to learn more about them.)
- Does this publication have related articles to this topic? (Hint: click on the source name - six two - to see recently published articles.) Would you expect this publication to be seriously interested in the topic?
- What type of a URL is this -- and would you expect that type of source to be expert on this topic?
- .com = commercial
- .gov = governmental agency
- .edu = educational institution
- .org = advocacy organization
Given the answers to those questions, how believable do you think this source is?